Deaf and Hard of Hearing Itinerant Teacher
- Job Title: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Itinerant Teacher
- Salary: Commensurate with education and experience per Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Qualifications: Must hold an ISBE license with DHH endorsement
- Duties: Provide itinerant services to students who are deaf or hard of hearing to include, but not limited to receptive and receptive language, speechreading, reading comprehension, advocacy, hearing aid care, understanding hearing loss and its impact, inservice to staff, and FM equipment management and troubleshooting.
- Job Type: .6 FTE for the 2017-2018 school year
- Location: Multiple school districts