School Social Worker or School Counselor
- Job Title: School Social Worker or Counselor
- Salary: Commensurate with education and experience per Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Qualifications: Must hold ISBE Professional Educator License with Social Work or Counselor endorsement. Experience with students on the Autism Spectrum preferred.
- Duties: Provide individual and group sessions focusing on social, emotional and behavioral adjustments. Collaborate with school staff on student related issues and concerns. Develop appropriate IEP goals/obj for students. Attend domain, eligibiilty and IEP meetings.
- Job Type: Full time 2022-2023 school year
- Location: Split position between Communications Program and Pembroke School District #259